COVID-19 Update for Prospective Students and Families:
CPA's Remote Learning Accommodation Program (RLAP) delivers quality Christian education to students through virtual platforms. This option accommodates PS-12 families who wish to opt out of in-person learning. On-campus learning is supported by diligent sanitation and safety measures such as face coverings and social distancing. Learn More
- Academicsgrade A+
- Diversitygrade C
- Teachersgrade A minus
- College Prepgrade A
- Clubs & Activitiesgrade A
- Sportsgrade A+
Christ Presbyterian Academy is an independent, coeducational, college-preparatory Christian school for grades preschool through 12. The Academy provides transformational education through a Christian worldview and offers extensive programs to develop the diverse potential of each student.
Our education process is cyclical in nature. Each experience is an opportunity for discovery and rediscovery of who God is and how to engage with Him in all things. The process emanates from the atmosphere of our school community. Our atmosphere facilitates experiences, both shared and individual, that encourage skill development critical for students to be productive and effective in our contemporary culture.
Commencement Class of 2021
Christ Presbyterian Academy Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- grade A minus95 Students
- grade B64 Students
- grade A54 Students
- grade A minus48 Students
- grade A+44 Students
- grade A minus34 Students
- grade A28 Students
- grade B27 Students
- grade A+26 Students
- grade A24 Students
The Whole Child
A true education provides relevant and balanced curricular offerings to cultivate growth in the spiritual, emotional, intellectual, physical, and creative areas of life. We focus on the design of each student and how he/she learns, lives in community, and expresses his/her unique identity in the broader culture. The process of learning is facilitated through vibrant and diverse program offerings.
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school. 9 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there. 9 responses
- Performing arts40%
- Spirit Week20%
- Pep rallies13%
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive. 7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy. 7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic. 7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students. 11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom. 11 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in. 10 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need. 10 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations. 10 responses
Living in the Area
- Cost of Livinggrade B minus
- Good for Familiesgrade B
- Housinggrade B minus
Christ Presbyterian Academy Reviews
Some of the reviews are laughable though, especially those complaining about diversity. One says "almost all students are Presbyterian", well this is a Presbyterian school. It's like going to a burger joint and complaining that almost all they have is burger or to an Auto Dealership and complaining that all they have are cars.