Chrisman High School is a public school located in Chrisman, IL. It has 98 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 9 to 1.
Chrisman High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- C+26 Students
- B26 Students
- B-25 Students
- B-16 Students
- A+13 Students
- B+12 Students
- B-10 Students
- A+10 Students
- B8 Students
- A6 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Chrisman High School
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.7 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.6 responses
Schools like Chrisman High School
- B-Westville High School
- Westville Community Unit School District No. 2, IL
- 29 reviews
- CGeorgetown-Ridge Farm High School
- Georgetown-Ridge Farm Community Unit School District No. 4, IL
- 24 reviews
- C+North Vermillion High School
- North Vermillion Community School Corporation, IN
- 29 reviews
- C+Shiloh High School
- Shiloh Community Unit School District No. 1, IL
- 10 reviews
Chrisman High School Reviews
Chrisman High School is a wonderful school. It is a very small school. At max, our highschool has a little over 100 students. Each class usually never has over twelve kids enrolled in it, so teachers are always ready to help you. Chrisman High School has a beautiful campus and a recently updated gym floor. Chrisman High School is a great school to attend because you are never alone there. There will always be a helping hand out and ready to help you!
I feel that Chrisman High School represents American School systems well. As with any school, Chrisman High has its pitfalls. Some of the rules seem a bit trite and unnecessary, but they are there to keep the students and staff safe and on task. I feel that Chrisman works well to provide for its students and ready them for a world outside of high school. As written on the bricks of the school itself, Chrisman believes strongly and withholds its prome of allowing you to "Come ye in to learn, go ye out to serve."
Chrisman is a small school, so everyone knows everyone. Almost everybody gets along, and the teachers and staff are very friendly. One down side about the school is that is too small to offer things like a football team, a swim team, National Honors Society, and many more sports and clubs.