Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB
- Clubs & ActivitiesB
- Health & SafetyA
- Resources & FacilitiesB-
Chisholm High School is a highly rated, public school located in Enid, OK. It has 323 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 14 to 1. According to state test scores, 47% of students are at least proficient in math and 62% in reading.
Chisholm High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A68 Students
- A56 Students
- B52 Students
- C43 Students
- B42 Students
- B-29 Students
- C28 Students
- B16 Students
- B+16 Students
- B12 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.7 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.7 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 9 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.11 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.12 responses
Schools like Chisholm High School
- B-Pioneer-Pleasant Vale High School
- Pioneer-Pleasant Vale Public Schools, OK
- 11 reviews
- B-Enid High School
- Enid Public Schools, OK
- 216 reviews
- CPond Creek-Hunter High School
- Pond Creek-Hunter Public Schools, OK
- 17 reviews
- C+Kremlin-Hillsdale High School
- Kremlin-Hillsdale Public Schools, OK
- 17 reviews
Chisholm High School Reviews
The academics alone are very flexible for all kinds of students. In my experience I had many wonderful teachers who have made an impact on me more as a person rather than a student. For a small school, there is a good portion of clubs and activities to be involved here. I have been in the band and its Drumline for all four years of my high school life. I loved these years getting to know the band students, the directors, and the supporters for the band. As for the school itself, I would say one of my biggest critiques about it is the size. Some particular hallways are barely wide enough for the passing rampage of students rushing to their next period. There is also only one designated area for the bathrooms at the high school, and it just so happens to be in the most cramped hallway in the school! Overall I would say Chisholm High School is a pleasant experience for me. However, certain aspects need to be improved to increase the overall quality of the facility itself.
It is very easy to excel in academics and athletics here! Most of the teachers are kind and engaging, and care about their students. The environment and atmosphere is great a lot of the time.
Chisholm High School is very accepting and allows you to follow your own path. There are a few honors classes that will get you a head start on your future. Also the band program helps everyone to do there best and most of the sports programs are based on skills instead of age. Overall Chisholm High School offers good experiences to help you grow and learn.