Chisholm Elementary School Reviews

The teachers are genuinely warm & welcoming to my child & myself every day. They are open about the need for parental involvement & opinions. All questions are promptly answered, & I've always felt respected and valued.
In 11 years of dealing with schools/school districts, I've never found another that is so concerned with students AND families, so warm & genuinely caring, and strives so hard to fully meet every students needs-physical, emotional, social, & educational. I will not be relocating until my student graduates to ensure they are able to have the best educational opportunities possible.
All teachers my child sees each day seems genuinely happy to see him and are very warm and encouraging toward my child. They always smile at me as well when I am there. My child cries when they are ill and unable to attend school because they love their teacher.
Start Your Review of Chisholm Elementary School
Easy contact with all staff and administrators for all questions and concerns. Very attentive to my child's needs as well as the needs of our family in general.
My child is on an IEP and the school staff has taken my thoughts into account and adjusted the plan frequently based on the child's current needs as well as finding what does and does not work.
Plenty of opportunity for sport participation at all grade levels if the child wants to participate.
Schools are locked during school hours & access to the interior of the buildings can only be gained from ringing into the office. The plan for school shooters or invasions is also solid.