Chisago Lakes High School is a highly rated, public school located in Lindstrom, MN. It has 1,093 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 18 to 1. According to state test scores, 65% of students are at least proficient in math and 76% in reading.
Chisago Lakes High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+157 Students
- B+75 Students
- A+69 Students
- A-57 Students
- B44 Students
- B44 Students
- B+41 Students
- B+38 Students
- A31 Students
- B+29 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.13 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.13 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 42 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.23 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.23 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.23 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.25 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.25 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.25 responses
Schools like Chisago Lakes High School
- A-Osceola High School
- Osceola School District, WI
- 150 reviews
- BForest Lake Senior High School
- Forest Lake Public School District, MN
- 308 reviews
- BSaint Croix Falls High School
- Saint Croix Falls School District, WI
- 46 reviews
- B-North Branch Senior High School
- North Branch Public Schools, MN
- 115 reviews
Chisago Lakes High School Reviews
Chisago Lakes High School is an amazing and safe place to learn. Here teachers love their jobs and make long lasting relationships with students to help them succeed in their life after high school. The best part about being a wildcat is being in a community of friends, teachers, coaches and faculty that care about you and are willing to help you succeed. Students are encouraged to get involved in sports, clubs and cheering on their peers. Chisago Lakes is unique because of the classes they offer in agriculture, engineering, autos, woodworking and welding that give students life skills they wouldn’t learn in core curriculum. I enjoy going to school to learn new things, spend time with friends, participating in sports and making myself a better person. I love being a wildcat and wouldn’t change it for the world.
I thought Chisago Lakes was a good school, as it gave me the chance to get a good education and get me to college. I would like people to know that their children would be more than welcome at Chisago as everyone there is open to "newbies" and are ready to accept them as if they had been there from the start. I myself was given a good chance of making a life for myself outside of highschool in my new life as a college freshman. I am glad I was able to grow up in a connected community with understanding and the insurance that I was going to succeed. Hopefully, in the future, there will be even more opportunities for students no matter the grade to do whatever they please but get the support they need to achieve it.
What I liked about Chisago Lakes High School was meeting some pretty great friends as well as some very nice teachers. What they lacked in, they made up for in the atmosphere. The classes were nice, the education that was handed to us was fairly challenging, and the teachers were with you every step of the way. Of course some students were bad eggs but at the end of the day, you still feel that accomplishment of graduating here.