Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepC+
- Clubs & ActivitiesC-
- Health & SafetyA-
- Resources & FacilitiesD+
Chippewa Hills High School is a public school located in Remus, MI. It has 539 students in grades 8-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 20 to 1. According to state test scores, 37% of students are at least proficient in math and 62% in reading.
Chippewa Hills High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B153 Students
- B-139 Students
- A94 Students
- C+90 Students
- A+71 Students
- B+65 Students
- B+59 Students
- B-49 Students
- B-45 Students
- B-41 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.15 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.15 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.24 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.24 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.24 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.29 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.29 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.29 responses
Schools like Chippewa Hills High School
- C+Lakeview High School
- Lakeview Community Schools, MI
- 50 reviews
- B-Beal City High School
- Beal City Public Schools, MI
- 27 reviews
- C-Montabella Junior/Senior High School
- Montabella Community Schools, MI
- 63 reviews
- NGMecosta-Osceola Education Center
- Public School
- Big Rapids, MI
- PK, K-12
Chippewa Hills High School Reviews
Chippewa Hills High School was a great school to grow up in. Many of the teachers want to see you succeed and actually care about you. The staff is great to be around and the school has many activities to make it more enjoyable for the students. With the good comes the bad, although the staff are great people to be around sometimes they do not take issues seriously. Bullying was a hot topic and was not always dealt with the right way, especially if you were a student that played sports. Other than that Chippewa Hills was a great school to attend.
I loved the atmosphere at Chippewa Hills, your teachers really know who you are and it's very close. I would like to see some change in the attendance policy, they are not very lenient at all. So for students who have medical issues or if family emergencies pop up to you end up having to suffer consequences for something you have zero control over.
Chippewa Hills High School is a great place to learn, and attend! The staff at Chippewa Hills really do a great job at making the school a great place for student to learn. The only thing that needs to be changed about this school is the heating and cooling systems. When we are too cold or too hot, it makes it miserable to sit in a classroom.