Chimacum High School is a public school located in Chimacum, WA. It has 321 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 22 to 1. According to state test scores, 37% of students are at least proficient in math and 82% in reading.
Chimacum High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+39 Students
- A25 Students
- B+24 Students
- B-23 Students
- C-16 Students
- B-15 Students
- C15 Students
- A-11 Students
- B+10 Students
- A-7 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Chimacum High School
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.8 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.10 responses
Chimacum High School Reviews
Chimacum is overall a very nice school. The teachers a wonderful and constantly grant their support to students, always trying to help educate the growing minds of those in class. Chimacum also has quite a few AP and college in the classroom courses, along with having access for students to do running start. The School also has a garden in which some meals given to students at lunch come from, and also event meals such as the end of the year barbeque. Overall, Chimacum High school may not have as large of a variety as some schools, but it's close-knit community and unceasingly friendly workers and student base make it an excellent school experience.
The faculty don't stop the bullying going on in the school. The students are rude and some of the teachers are too. It's hard to be an open bisexual, gay, lesbian, trans, or anything without someone making fun of you. Some teachers even get involved!
The small classes allowed for more direct learning. School policies were often times unnecessary, unclear, or enforced badly.