COVID-19 Update for Prospective Students and Families:
Our spacious campus affords our community the space and resources to meet or exceed all CDC safety guidelines, therefore Cheverus welcomed all students on campus every day for in-person learning. We conduct health screenings, maintain social distancing, wear masks on campus, and have increased disinfection. We also offer a virtual learning option for students who prefer to learn from home. Learn More
- College PrepA
- Clubs & ActivitiesA
At Cheverus, we prepare young men and women to be people for and with others. Jesuit education seeks to develop the whole student - mind, body and spirit. Not only are Cheverus students challenged academically, but they are also encouraged to honor their own unique passions and gifts. Cheverus is committed to cultivating excellence and forming young people into competent, intellectually curious and socially conscious adults.
With nearly 100% of our students going on to post-secondary school, the Cheverus experience provides the right balance of academic rigor and support. Students build the academic foundation critical to continued academic success after graduation. All courses are taught at the college prep level, and we also offer honors courses and 16 Advanced Placement subjects.
Cheverus makes every effort to supplement family resources for students who require financial assistance; 70% of our families receive some level of tuition assistance.
Cheverus High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B111 Students
- A+84 Students
- A+55 Students
- A+52 Students
- A-49 Students
- A+48 Students
- B-46 Students
- B+45 Students
- A+40 Students
- A39 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.8 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.12 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.9 responses
Cheverus High School Reviews
In spite of the changes, my time at Cheverus still included its promises: a rigorous curriculum, a tight-knit community, and a socially conscious, mission-based education.
During my last few months of high school, I saw Cheverus change one more time: a pandemic struck, and school went virtual. In its emergency, remote format, Cheverus did an amazing job replicating the education I knew and expected.
As the 2020-21 school year will challenge everyone to rethink our purpose, I strongly recommend Cheverus. This school has a higher calling, and it won't stop a pandemic from altering that. Cheverus's mission is meant for times like these -- to form people for and with others, people who bring compassion to catastrophe.