Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB
- Clubs & ActivitiesB
- Health & SafetyB+
- Resources & FacilitiesB+
Chetek-Weyerhaeuser High School is an above average, public school located in Chetek, WI. It has 229 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 10 to 1. According to state test scores, 35% of students are at least proficient in math and 35% in reading.
Chetek-Weyerhaeuser High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B28 Students
- A+22 Students
- B+13 Students
- A11 Students
- B11 Students
- A-10 Students
- B+8 Students
- B7 Students
- A-6 Students
- B-6 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.5 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.5 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 6 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.7 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.8 responses
Schools like Chetek-Weyerhaeuser High School
- B+Rice Lake High School
- Rice Lake Area School District, WI
- 49 reviews
- B-Prairie Farm High School
- Prairie Farm Public School District, WI
- 15 reviews
- B-Bloomer High School
- Bloomer School District, WI
- 28 reviews
- BCameron High School
- Cameron School District, WI
- 33 reviews
Chetek-Weyerhaeuser High School Reviews
Chetek-Weyerhaeuser High School is full of amazing staff members who help facilitate your success. A small number of students (55 in my graduating class) allows personal relationships to form between fellow students and staff. Unique grading policies allow students to turn in work late (at a percentage deduction) and retake tests (after following protocol). These policies encourage students to learn the content, but may not help prepare students for post-secondary education. The foreign language curriculum could use improvements.
i love the chetek area school district because thats where all my friends are, but somthimes teachers and administration are unfair and just believe others because they are"different" that the other kids in the school. and ignore some ideas of the students even if they are good sugestions because of their own opinions. GO DOGS!!
Chetek-Weyerhaeuser has definitely grown In the past 4 years of my attendance. We received a fitness grant so we were able to get a new weight room. Our weight room is very nice compared to others in our area. We have about 7 weight stations, three steppers, two elliptical machines, four treadmills, three bikes, and about ten axillary machines. Our student body has became stronger and healthier because of it. It has also made our sports teams excel. Our wrestling team got 2nd in conference by about 8 points. Football team went into second round play offs. We've sent individuals to state wresting for the past three years. Our student body help support each other as we reach our goals.