We have been developing global leaders, one child at a time, for twenty years. Founded in 1998, Chestnut Hill Academy is a private, secular, co-ed day school which places a strong emphasis on leadership. CHA is recognized for providing an exceptional learning environment that emphasizes high academic standards, a low student-to-teacher ratio, and a wide array of meaningful enrichment activities. The school caters for approximately 255 Kindergarten through Fifth Grade students.
Chestnut Hill Academy Reviews
- Dedicated, excited and professional teachers and staff
- Everything is perfectly organized
- Small class sizes – 15 or less
- Guaranteed before and after school care
- Great extracurriculars
- Amazing administration
- Beautiful facility and grounds.
- Big beautiful library
- Classrooms are well stocked. Promethean boards. Older kids get a tablet
- Big tech lab that each class goes to weekly
- Healthy/tasty food
- Multiple snacks during the day
- ski program!
- Provides the ability for teachers to use different curriculums that best suit the child
- focuses on the whole child, not just academics. Provides art, music, library, spanish, PE and tech lab
- lots of ways for parents to be involved
- Encourages students to respect each other, and treat each other well. Provides the framework for good behavior, with tools like Leader In Me and Bucket filling, and then provides lots of positive reinforcement
One of the biggest reason I like about CHA is the head of school, Ms. Senaga. She is deterministic, friendly to talk to, and lead without authority.
There is a really good balance between academics and all-round development of the children. Whenever I interact with the older children in the school, I am impressed with how confident they are. We love the school.