Cherry Hill High School West is an above average, public school located in Cherry Hill, NJ. It has 1,371 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 13 to 1. According to state test scores, 17% of students are at least proficient in math and 33% in reading.
Cherry Hill High School West Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B+174 Students
- A151 Students
- A-95 Students
- A84 Students
- C83 Students
- B+83 Students
- B+79 Students
- A79 Students
- A65 Students
- B+63 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.23 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.23 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 48 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.25 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.25 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.25 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.30 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.30 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.30 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.31 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.31 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.31 responses
Schools like Cherry Hill High School West
- A+Cherry Hill High School East
- Cherry Hill Public Schools, NJ
- 385 reviews
- CAcademy Park High School
- Southeast Delco School District, PA
- 209 reviews
- BTimber Creek Regional High School
- Black Horse Pike Regional School District, NJ
- 222 reviews
- B+Burlington Township High School
- Burlington Township Board of Education, NJ
- 381 reviews
Cherry Hill High School West Reviews
Everyone in the school will work hard to help you. I joined a sport I never played my second year in highschool. The coach was so helpful and put in extra time to help me improve. The principal is remarkable. One of the most understanding kind hearted open people I've ever met! When you have an idea to share he is always open to listen! His secretary is so kind and brings me joy just speaking with her. I've seen kids act out and his first thought isn't the punishment, it's to help them, and try to understand them. Of course they are punished, but I've always noticed he really tried to understand and help them before punishing. They have an extra help center during the day and after school they have tutors for at least an hour there to help if you need it. It's a remarkable place and I am so glad I had the opportunity to be a West Lion.
I really like this school! The teachers are excellent, and the students are unparalleled. The only thing is that the school is old and often under construction that only temporarily solves the problem.
I had a fantastic experience during my time at Cherry Hill West. There is such a sense of community at this school. I have built relationships with both students and teachers that will last a lifetime. I believe that with anything you get what you make of something. I made sure I was involved as I could in the West Community and had the greatest time all while obtaining an incredible education and learning experiences that allowed me to grow as a person and prepared me for college and the rest of my life. Go Lions!