Cherokee Christian Schools is a highly rated, private, Christian school located in Woodstock, GA. It has 398 students in grades K-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 10 to 1. Tuition is $13,335 for the highest grade offered. After graduation, 100% of students from this school go on to attend a 4-year college.
Tuition is for the highest grade offered and may have changed for the current school year. For more information, please contact the school.
Received Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid
Cherokee Christian Schools Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Average Graduation Rate
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B17 Students
- B15 Students
- A+15 Students
- A+11 Students
- A7 Students
- C7 Students
- B7 Students
- B+7 Students
- B6 Students
- B+6 Students
Culture & Safety
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.11 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.5 responses
Cherokee Christian Schools Reviews
Cherokee Christian Schools had incredible academics. The teachers were amazing: knowledgeable, helpful, encouraging-- very good at what they do. It's a perfect school for the student who likes the small school environment; personally, my graduating class was eighteen. Everybody knows everybody. For some this would be a dream, for others, not so much. The main thing that was lacking was, at times, involvement. The clubs and activities were few and far between and the sports programs were pretty small, but that is almost to be expected of a school of their size.
I have attended this school from first grade all the way through twelfth and have enjoyed every year. The teachers have been amazing and encouraging, showing that they truly care about each student's well being and walk with the Lord. I always felt safe and secure. They are very open to expanding their horizons, which has been beneficially to them as the years have gone by. However one aspect that I would point out is the slow decrease in interest on behalf of the arts program. Sports have been pushed strongly in recent years, which has been brought incredible opportunities and rewards, but fine arts have begun to take a less important role. Aside from that, I highly recommend this school to anyone searching for an encouraging environment to learn and grow both in their education and relationship with Jesus Christ.
This school has an amazing christian environment, friendly staff, and a great building. Although on the expensive side, it provides a high standard of education that enriches every student that attends. I will never forget my years at CCS for what it has taught me educationally and spiritually.