Chenango Valley High School is an above average, public school located in Binghamton, NY. It has 528 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 16 to 1. According to state test scores, 95% of students are at least proficient in math and 95% in reading.
Chenango Valley High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A49 Students
- C+38 Students
- A21 Students
- A+20 Students
- A17 Students
- B15 Students
- A-15 Students
- B+12 Students
- B12 Students
- A-11 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Chenango Valley High School
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.5 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.8 responses
Schools like Chenango Valley High School
- B-Newark Valley Senior High School
- Newark Valley Central School District, NY
- 67 reviews
- A-Windsor Central High School
- Windsor Central School District, NY
- 98 reviews
- B-Susquehanna Valley Senior High School
- Susquehanna Valley Central School District, NY
- 39 reviews
- B+Chenango Forks High School
- Chenango Forks Central School District, NY
- 73 reviews
Chenango Valley High School Reviews
Chenango Valley is a great school with a lot of opportunities for students. The music program is amazing, and the teachers and administrators truly care about the community.
Chenango Valley has a staff of interested, caring teachers and involved guidance department. Extracurriculars like sports and musical theater are the bomb. There is always something going on, and staff, parents and students all come together to make it happen. My favorite experiences have been my involvement with the Track & Field team. Indoor and Spring. My coach, Scott Klein, is the best ever. He is so encouraging, and he is never in a bad mood. It is important to students to know there is someone who is steadfast in his goals for us, someone who helps us set and attain our goals, and who is always the same great guy day and and day out. Whenever he asks us to try new things in track, we go for it. Mr. Klein believes we can do it, and therefore, we also believe we can. Progress in academics is also of the utmost importance. Most of our teachers really do care and support us. The extra time and help is always there if we need it. Over all, CV is a great school district.
Good school, many teachers are helpful. They have many feild trips, classes, and clubs. The only thing that could be improved is the budget spending and better lunch foods. They also help a lot with college