Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB-
- Clubs & ActivitiesB
- Health & SafetyA-
- Resources & FacilitiesB-
Chelan High School is an above average, public school located in Chelan, WA. It has 462 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 17 to 1. According to state test scores, 32% of students are at least proficient in math and 77% in reading.
Chelan High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-70 Students
- A51 Students
- B-50 Students
- B-35 Students
- C34 Students
- B+34 Students
- B+21 Students
- A-17 Students
- A-16 Students
- B+15 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.4 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.4 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 9 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.7 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.8 responses
Schools like Chelan High School
Chelan High School Reviews
As a graduating senior, I cannot wait to leave. They have had financial problems with the food department, and fed students bad/old food. Their band program is fabulous for it's size, though!
High school was very surreal. For a long time I didn't realize that high school was only one chapter of my life, but when I was in high school I was living everyday to the fullest. I did not want high school to end. The high school experience is what makes us who we are. For the most part I saw kids develop skills to help them in everyday life. At least I developed skills that have made me a successful student and person. The staff and students became a second home. a place I could call home away from home. The school was trying to help the kids. They wanted us to be successful. It wasn't a situation where they leave us to figure it out but instead they helped. From the first day of freshman year until the day of graduation they were cheering you own. I truly believe it takes a village to take care of a kid and for me the school was my village. Chelan High school would be the ideal place for my kids to be. I think the staff and admin can transform a kids life. Investing time.
I have attended Chelan school’s since I was in kindergarten. My overall experience throughout the years has been great. The teachers are all very caring and do the best they can to help every student. It was a great school to grow up in especially because they are inclusive of everyone no matter the race, religion, or sexual orientation. Chelan High School helps prepare students for excellence and success. I am proud to be a goat!