Chattanooga High School Center for Creative Arts Rankings
Niche ranks over 14,000 public high schools based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B-83 Students
- A+66 Students
- B57 Students
- A-57 Students
- B-27 Students
- A27 Students
- B26 Students
- B-22 Students
- B22 Students
- C+22 Students
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.24 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.24 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 70 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.24 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.24 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.24 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.32 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.32 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.32 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.31 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.31 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.31 responses
Chattanooga High School Center for Creative Arts Reviews
Review Chattanooga High School Center for Creative Arts
Chattanooga High Center for Creative is a fine arts school only - it has no sports. If you are interested in the arts then this is the school for you. It is a college prep school so the academics are rigorous and tough. The are multiple art discipline that include, Musical Theater, Dance, Visual Arts, Strings, instrumental, Vocal, Creative Writing and Acting. The arts require a lot of discipline and practice. The Administration is fantastic, the teacher arts and academics are top notch. The students are very accepting of all cultures and diversity. I love this school, there is rarely if any bullying and lots of opportunities top pursue a career in the arts after high school. Many of the arts students have gone on to New York. If you are looking for a safe school with a strong focus on the arts and academics then Chattanooga High Center for Creative Arts in the place to be.
Chattanooga High Center for Creative Arts is an accomplished magnet arts school which prepares students for possible careers in the performing arts. There are positive attributes to CCA like acceptance of diversity, supportive environments, and personal attention. However, though the arts are a significant part of CCA that is greatly admirable, the academic teachers need improvement. Some are inadequately subjected to teaching subjects that are foreign. Even through communication between students and principal, the result remains the same on the level of adequately supplied facilities.
I'm currently at Student here, and the main reason I like this school is the people that attend it. The environment is very accepting, and I have learned so much about different kinds of people during he four years I have attended here. I have changed a lot and have become a better person because of attending this school. However while the arts department is great and enjoyable, of you aren't good a what you go there for you will not be treated as well as people who are. Also, this school is extremely competitive. I have a 4.0 and I am still not in the top 10% of my class. One last thing is that some of he teachers here are incredible, while others are so ridiculously disorganized and bad.