Chattahoochee High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+398 Students
- B+235 Students
- A+190 Students
- B153 Students
- A+122 Students
- B+103 Students
- B+78 Students
- A+71 Students
- A-65 Students
- B65 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.45 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.45 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 174 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.53 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.53 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.53 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.80 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.80 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.80 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.84 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.84 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.84 responses
Chattahoochee High School Reviews
Chattahoochee High School has one of the biggest spots in my heart. I was redistricted to this school from Northview High School after Johns Creek High School was build. This was seriously one of the best things to ever happen to me. The teachers at Chattahoochee were beyond helpful and provided me with an exceptional high school education. The school was often brought together in events like pep rallies, football games, basketball games, soccer games, etc. Around the school was constant support from teacher, parents, and students...at the time we referred to this as "Hooch Fam". I made lifelong friends at Chattahoochee and participated in team function each season. Chattahoochee also provided me with many leadership opportunities, shaping me into the person I am today. I am proud to be a Chattahoochee High School alum.
I enjoyed learning some of the toughest courses offered at Chattahoochee such as AP Calculus BC and AP Physics. However, I feel alone at least half of the time with very few students to talk to. In addition, some of the students are self-centered, and when I seek help, some of these students just want me to suffer. Despite these setbacks, the school can change by improving the amount of extra-credit opportunities for some AP classes such as AP World History and also increase the number of help sessions in some classes that some students have a hard time in.
I loved this school. Every year, I have been surrounded by people who have helped me grow as an individual and I have made some great friends. There is something for everyone here, and it won't be long until you find the right group of people to hang around. There are many courses and extracurriculars available- the resources for your perfect college application are all here. Great academics, great music and arts program, and fantastic soccer. Bring your lunch, and you'll be set!