Chateau Estates Elementary School Reviews

Great experience I had as a child. It honestly has set me up for the rest of my life. I will say that if you are a parent trying to put your child into this school, DO IT!
Chateau is Not the great school that it was when Leah first attended. Parent involvement has been discouraged. The smarter kids are Not being challenged at all. If left up to the school board and the administration my child would be left there to fall through the cracks of a elementary school transferring to become a middle school that is Not working! Instead they are going to add eigth grade next year. These classrooms are way overcrowded to the extent that the kids have no lockers and no place to keep their belongings. They have to carry everything from class to class.
The students are nothing but a dollar sign to the principal and the school board.
Start Your Review of Chateau Estates Elementary School
There are NO extracurricular!! Parent involvement is discouraged by the principal.
I am hoping to get my child away from this school next year and she has attended her entire life because there is Nothing at all offered to her as a six grader much less a seventh or eighth grader. The school board and this school are doing children like mine a big dis service by pretending to be able to have enough room for all these children. the class rooms are way overcrowded and definitely not enough one on one with these children.
I think the school as a whole is safe.