Charter Oak High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B+114 Students
- A+107 Students
- B105 Students
- B+94 Students
- A+92 Students
- A-86 Students
- A+86 Students
- A83 Students
- A81 Students
- B+77 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.25 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.25 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.27 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.27 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.27 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.38 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.38 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.38 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.46 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.46 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.46 responses
Schools like Charter Oak High School
- NGOak Knoll Alternative School
- Charter Oak Unified School District, CA
- A-Upland High School
- Upland Unified School District, CA
- 541 reviews
- A-South Hills High School
- Covina-Valley Unified School District, CA
- 329 reviews
- B+Alta Loma High School
- Chaffey Joint Union High School District, CA
- 490 reviews
Charter Oak High School Reviews
Review Charter Oak High School
I was the high school mascot there for two years where I provided school spirit at the rallies, football and basketball games. One of the best years of my life. I also was on ASB where we set up rallies and fun events such as the night rally where I am proud to say that class of 2013 won three years in a row. Our schools DTASC drama organization also is one of the best drama programs in the state of California. Charter Oak's AVID program is also great at preparing students for college, which is the reason why I am currently studying criminal justice at CSU San Bernardino. Charter Oak High school is great at not just providing the resources to prepare for college and beyond, but also at making high school one of the best years of your life
I've made so many friends at this school that I know will be around for a long time. Football games made my high school experience very unforgettable. COHS is somewhat of a competitive school academically & athletically. I actually met my high school sweetheart here who happened to be on the Vasity Football team!
Being at Charter Oak High School is really great. Although I stress most of the time, I know it will be good in the long run for myself when I get into college. My favorite experience at this school would be the many times where I help with my clubs or hang out with my best friend when we are practicing at tennis. The thing that makes this school so unique is the people in it. We are a whole different bunch of people, including the teachers, and this is great because we are the ones that make the school a different place than other schools. I would choose this school again if I could do it all over because I am having a wonderful time being at the school most of the time and the activities the school set up helps me become more active and out of the house.