Charlton Heston Academy Reviews

Ultimately not as unique as it pretends to be. Don't fall for the uniforms and year round schedule, these have done little to nothing to improve the education quality of the school.
Charlton Heston Academy is a school with a good dream, but with an unmotivated student body, and a super intendant that makes 100 thousand dollars a year to endorse phone rules, many things need to change. The teachers are loving, but constructed by upper management. The school board is ridiculously conservative, and that’s coming from someone who leans right more than left. In a town and area that has such high teen pregnancy rates, it’s ridiculous to believe that teaching abstinence is effective. The school needs to stop worrying about phones and teach actual sex education. Don’t glorify sex, but don’t hide it either. The superintendent needs to be public about his school activities as well. I’m sure he does more than enforce petty school rules, and interrupt classes over small infractions, but the fact is nobody knows what he does, and that’s an issue. I have high hopes for Charlton Heston Academy, but like any new school, issues need to be fixed.
I've been here since it opened! It's a great adventure! I've been here since it opened! It's a great adventure! I've been here since it opened! It's a great adventure!I've been here since it opened! It's a great adventure!I've been here since it opened! It's a great adventure!I've been here since it opened! It's a great adventure!I've been here since it opened! It's a great adventure!I've been here since it opened! It's a great adventure!I've been here since it opened! It's a great adventure!I've been here since it opened! It's a great adventure!I've been here since it opened! It's a great adventure!I've been here since it opened! It's a great adventure!I've been here since it opened! It's a great adventure! I've been here since it opened! It's a great adventure! I've been here since it opened! It's a great adventure! I've been here since it opened! It's a great adventure! I've been here since it opened! It's a great adventure!I've been here since it opened! It's a great adventure!
Start Your Review of Charlton Heston Academy
Charlton Heston Academy is a great with even greater teachers. I loved going to this school. However, it is very early in the time of this school and they don't have many clasd options and dont have very good extra curricular activities. Food is great though.
!
I have gone to Charlton Heston Academy for 5 years now, and plan on graduating from there in 2019. Since I started there I have genuinely enjoyed going to school.
This school is awesome! I have been very pleased with this Academy in many ways. The teachers are amazing and always are keeping in touch with parents to let them know their child's accomplishments. Small classroom sizes making things 1-on-1 between the students and teachers. This school focuses on college readiness and there is a class all seniors take in order to prepare them for their future. Very safe campus! Outstanding school.
I came to Charlton Heston Academy in 2014 as a transfer student my freshman year, and the teachers made me feel welcome right away, and even several of the students welcomed me warmly. Now, almost three years later and coming up on graduation, I go to school with several students that have become rather like family. The teachers care about the students, and will give a student the help they need if the student asks for help. The only thing I can think of that I wish I could change is the dress code. Sometimes it's a bit chillier than what a cardigan can handle.
Most people think it's a "horrible" school. To me, it's not. This school has taught me more things than any other school. The staff/teachers here are kind and want to see us succeed. Each class we have a specific way of doing something. Meaning they aren't boring. They fun and we enjoy to be in them! Such as math, our teacher Ms. Mozdzen, she makes us enjoy the class and she ALWAYS gives us one on one help. Ms. Bozzo my history teacher never bored us with notes and lectures all the time. She gave us many projects/hands on work to understand the material. My superintendent and principal have made this school one of the best places to be, especially by listening to us students. But most of all my experience here had been amazing! They have made me feel ready for college.