Charlotte Catholic High School is a highly rated, private, Catholic school located in Charlotte, NC. It has 1,245 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 13 to 1. After graduation, 92% of students from this school go on to attend a 4-year college.
Tuition is for the highest grade offered and may have changed for the current school year. For more information, please contact the school.
Received Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid
Charlotte Catholic High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Average Graduation Rate
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+193 Students
- A+166 Students
- A148 Students
- A102 Students
- A-99 Students
- B+95 Students
- B+86 Students
- A+80 Students
- B+69 Students
- A+56 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.16 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.16 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 39 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.24 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.24 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.11 responses
Charlotte Catholic High School Reviews
Great school spirit for athletics! When I was a student there, we went to states almost every year for at least two different sports. Definitely needs more diversity. Having good teachers are a hit and miss.
I have been in the MACS school system for all 13 years (K-12) so I can verify that it is a very tight knit community, which has its pros and cons. Charlotte Catholic has been the subject of quite some drama through the past years, but what school hasn't. Principal Kurt Telford has had a tight reign over the past four years he has been there which has arguably pushed even more people to lash out. Overall if you are looking for a close community, special aid if your child has a learning disability, or a religious school experience that is not crazy crazy I would definitely recommend. I talk about the community so much because my mother was an alum and we both grew up in the MACS system. Loved my time there no matter how bad I though some days were, and would do it all over again if given the chance.
It was overall OK, not a very diverse school. Can be hard to find new friends. Most of the incoming freshman come from Holy Trinity Catholic Middle School, so they all knew each other beforehand and already had their own cliques. Some more inclusive than others. The adminstration was almost too strict, making our experience at CCHS less tolerable.