Charleston Catholic High School is a top rated, private, Catholic school located in Charleston, WV. It has 410 students in grades 6-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 13 to 1. Tuition is $7,700 for the highest grade offered. After graduation, 100% of students from this school go on to attend a 4-year college.
Tuition is for the highest grade offered and may have changed for the current school year. For more information, please contact the school.
Received Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid
Charleston Catholic High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Average Graduation Rate
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-46 Students
- B27 Students
- A-24 Students
- A+13 Students
- A+12 Students
- A+11 Students
- A+11 Students
- B+11 Students
- A-10 Students
- A+9 Students
Culture & Safety
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.8 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.5 responses
Charleston Catholic High School Reviews
Charleston Catholic has been a second home to me. Everyone is so kind and cares about you. The teachers want you to succeed almost more than your parents. They will even use personal time to help students out if needed. The education is phenomenal. All courses, even labeled college preparatory, are rigorous. One of my favorite aspects of Charleston Catholic is that there are not any disciplinary problems.
CCHS was the best education for 6-12! Amazing school with the best teachers! Everyone is motivated and involved, and the teachers and adminstration are your biggest advocates.
The teachers are inexperienced as they are new ones. The old ones have left. The school requires theology and offers very few electives. Clubs are not very many. Sports can be a mess. The classes can be hard or easy but some teachers are too strict or can’t teach. They go to mass which is a waste of time. There is no auditorium but a chapel on the fourth floor when there is a church literally 5 feet away. The food is better than most schools food but still sucks after the same for 7 years. The grades are cliquey with “popular girls and guys” and everyone else left in the dust. School doesn’t offer many math or science electives there are less than 10 probably. School makes u less catholic and shoves theology down your throat. It sucks.