Charles Page High School is an above average, public school located in Sand Springs, OK. It has 1,366 students in grades 10-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 22 to 1. According to state test scores, 28% of students are at least proficient in math and 33% in reading.
Charles Page High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A344 Students
- A319 Students
- B191 Students
- A177 Students
- C+176 Students
- B-124 Students
- B+109 Students
- C97 Students
- C93 Students
- A-87 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.30 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.30 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.34 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.34 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.34 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.46 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.46 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.46 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.51 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.51 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.51 responses
Schools like Charles Page High School
- B-Will Rogers College High School
- Tulsa Public Schools, OK
- 89 reviews
- B-Sperry High School
- Sperry Public Schools, OK
- 35 reviews
- BBerryhill High School
- Berryhill Public Schools, OK
- 60 reviews
- A-Thomas Edison Preparatory High School
- Tulsa Public Schools, OK
- 257 reviews
Charles Page High School Reviews
Charles Page High School is a pretty good school. There are a wide array of extracurriculars, from debate and band to drama. The teachers are caring and good at their jobs. The athletics are good for the most part. Wrestling won state in 2017, softball has been to state the past three or four years, football had six straight playoff appearances until last year. Boys and girls basketball have both made appearances at state two years running. The dance team is one of the best in the nation. Athletics aside, the academics at the school are pretty good, considering the circumstances: over half of the students are on free or reduced lunch. There have been very little safety threats and that's saying quite a bit, though there aren't very many prevention mechanisms. The fact that the school is relatively small for the Tulsa area combined with the relatively poor students make for bullying being a rare occurrence. All in all, the school isn't perfect, but it's still a pretty good school.
Charles Page high school is an amazing school. The teachers are hands down the best. They all care for the students and they make us feel at home. The school has great sports team that give the school a lot of spirit. The cafeteria food is actually good for school food, and it comes at a really good price. The only bad complaint about this school is the crowded hallways, and the smell of sweaty kids who just came from P.E. Overall, great school!
I'm currently a junior at CPHS and preparation for college is a huge focus of mine right now. I've received so much help from teachers and counselors whenever I need guidance towards the future. They truly care about their students. I know I'll always have someone there when I need it. The Indian Education program is remarkable for assistance throughout high school and college. NHS does a great deal of community service for this city. I've enjoyed most of my teachers so far. I'm a part of the drama program and it's my favorite thing! I always look forward to it every day. The theatre teacher is the most wonderful person and I love her so much. Overall, I feel welcome in the environments I choose to be in at CPHS.