Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B-32 Students
- A-30 Students
- A29 Students
- B+27 Students
- A+25 Students
- B+23 Students
- B+18 Students
- B+16 Students
- B+15 Students
- B+14 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.6 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.7 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.8 responses
Charles D. Owen High School Reviews
Review Charles D. Owen High School
This is a tight knit school and community. Principal very informative with weekly updates and at all events, she is very actively involved with students. I would change coaching to be someone with knowledge AND coaching ability to be coaches, not just a teacher or staff member. I would also like to see athletes advertised to colleges by the coaches.
My experience was pleasant. I had teachers that I really connected with during my freshman year and throughout high school, they've been a big influence on me. The staff there is really helpful, but during my senior year, I would ask counselors to send my transcripts to university and they would be late and it cause me problems.
Things I like at my school would have to be how helpful the teachers are, and how loving and caring they are. Something I would like to see change would have to be the bullying. There are a lot of people making fun of he mentally challenged, and that's not right.