Chapman High School is an above average, public school located in Chapman, KS. It has 341 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 11 to 1. According to state test scores, 12% of students are at least proficient in math and 37% in reading.
Chapman High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A59 Students
- A23 Students
- B23 Students
- B19 Students
- B+18 Students
- B18 Students
- B-17 Students
- B+11 Students
- C+10 Students
- B10 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.5 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.5 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.6 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.7 responses
Chapman High School Reviews
Chapman High School is a very academics focused school district and has been awarded for its high scoring academics. There is a lot of college prep for such a small school and it is very helpful for preparing for the ACT. The entire school is new and all of the facilities are very nice. The food is wonderful and the staff is so kind. Sports are a big part of student life but not as much as the academics. There are plenty of activities for students to be involved in throughout the district. It has a good hometown feel because it is a medium sized school.
Chapman High school is a very involved school. From sports to FFA everyone can find something to be a part of. If you like building things they offer wood work and welding classes. If you like computers they offer programming classes. We even have a class called Irish Tech where you can fix students computers.
A white bread mid-western school that caters to popularity and agriculture over brains and innovation, but relatively peaceful, and academics are better than most other schools out here. Nice people generally, but special privileges to athletes, farmers, and conventional/conservative thinkers.