Chapel Hill High School is a highly rated, public school located in Mount Pleasant, TX. It has 339 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 12 to 1. According to state test scores, 92% of students are at least proficient in math and 72% in reading.
1069 Cr 4660
Mount Pleasant, TX 75455
Chapel Hill High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+58 Students
- B-49 Students
- A+36 Students
- A-30 Students
- A20 Students
- B20 Students
- B+20 Students
- B18 Students
- B+15 Students
- B15 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.9 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.9 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.13 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.13 responses
Schools like Chapel Hill High School
- BPewitt High School
- Pewitt Consolidated Independent School District, TX
- 51 reviews
- BMount Pleasant High School
- Mount Pleasant Independent School District, TX
- 148 reviews
- B+Hughes Springs High School
- Hughes Springs Independent School District, TX
- 23 reviews
- B-Pittsburg High School
- Pittsburg Independent School District, TX
- 81 reviews
Chapel Hill High School Reviews
The people there are really great. The teachers give it their all to help out every kid and go above and beyond to teach them things. Not much drama or bad things happen at my school, which I find to be a really good thing. The people there have morals and are open to many things, which makes me happy as well. What I would like to see change though, is the funding of specific departments. I wish more would go to fine arts, as I feel very little goes to it when it could be amazing, considering I see and know the potential of so many students with so much talent there.
My school is like no other. The involvement with the students, teachers and parents are amazing. Love is clear between the people here. We support one another, from the athletics attending theater events to the parents working the concession stands at games. I wouldn't trade my school for another!
This is a great school. Family environment. The teachers want the students to succeed. There is something for everybody as far as extra curricular activities. They care about each student and encourage students to grow in personal responsibility. There is an open door policy with all staff.