Chandler High School
- CHANDLER, OK
Overall Niche Grade
- Academicsgrade B minus
- Diversitygrade A
- Teachersgrade B
- College Prepgrade C+
- Clubs & Activitiesgrade B+
- Health & Safetygrade A
- Administrationgrade B+
- Sportsgrade A minus
- Foodgrade C minus
- Resources & Facilitiesgrade C+
Chandler High School is an above average, public school located in CHANDLER, OK. It has 324 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 15 to 1. According to state test scores, 42% of students are at least proficient in math and 32% in reading.
Chandler High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Percent Proficient - Reading
Percent Proficient - Math
Average Graduation Rate
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- grade B72 Students
- grade A53 Students
- grade A45 Students
- grade C+27 Students
- grade B25 Students
- grade C24 Students
- grade B+20 Students
- grade B15 Students
- grade B minus14 Students
- grade B minus13 Students
Map is loading
View Homes Near Chandler High School
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Living in the Area
Overall Niche Grade
- Cost of Livinggrade unavailable
- Good for Familiesgrade unavailable
- Housinggrade unavailable
Median Household Income
Median Home Value
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school. 3 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there. 3 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
- More opinions are needed to display this poll.Take our surveyto add your opinion.
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive. 4 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy. 4 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic. 4 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons. 6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students. 6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom. 6 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
$7,952 / year
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in. 7 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need. 7 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations. 7 responses
Schools like Chandler High School
- grade B minusWellston High School
- Wellston Public Schools, OK
- Rating 3.3 out of 5 33 reviews
- grade B minusStroud High School
- Stroud Public Schools, OK
- Rating 3.29 out of 5 24 reviews
- grade C+Agra High School
- Agra Public Schools, OK
- Rating 3.33 out of 5 3 reviews
- grade B minusMeeker High School
- Meeker Public Schools, OK
- Rating 3.57 out of 5 44 reviews
Chandler High School Reviews
Rating 3.55 out of 5 53 reviews
Selecting a category below will take you to another page
I loved being able to attend a school with a small town feel. I only have seventy-two students in my senior graduating class. This was nice because you really got the chance to know everyone in your class on a personal level, including your teachers and the school's support staff. When I am unsure of what something means regarding anything college related I can easily go to our guidance consoler and she will direct me in the right direction. Going more indent to being able to know your teachers, they are really understanding with your personal circumstances since we are a smaller school and they get the chance to really get to know you. The only thing I would change is having the opportunity to take more courses. Being a smaller school we only have three history courses, six math courses, eight English courses , and seven science for all of the courses you can take throughout high school. I wish I could have had more options on my classes. Other than that my school is pretty great.
Teachers want to help you any way they can, small district so everyone is friendly to one another! The high school principal is very fair and kind, there is also an officer who keeps the students and staff save with doors locked between classes.
The atmosphere is very nice. There a lots of students that are kind and respectful. I love my teachers. They always help you out with questions in either math, science, history, english, and more. I love my choir class most of all because we all have a good time singing, learning, and just laughing about certain things. I love my school and I wouldn't change a thing other than having better snacks in the vending machine. I'm kidding :).