Chandler High School Rankings
Niche ranks over 14,000 public high schools based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A633 Students
- A-330 Students
- B+325 Students
- B203 Students
- B+149 Students
- B-125 Students
- A+84 Students
- A+76 Students
- A+56 Students
- B-53 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.65 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.65 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 233 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.72 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.72 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.72 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.112 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.112 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.112 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.113 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.113 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.113 responses
Chandler High School Reviews
Review Chandler High School
The staff in charge of the IB is awesome! They are all encouraging and supportive. Each of them are concerned with your well being as well as your education. The head coordinator, Mrs Bender, has been there for me through everything. She has seen me both laugh and cry. She has always been there to help me in making decisions or even being there just for me to vent to. The overall program is outstanding, filled with wise and helpful individuals.
I went to Chandler High for four years and it was a wonderful experience. All of my teachers were very nice and were always willing to help if a student didn't understand something. They also have wonderful opportunities to get involved. I personally was involved in the Best Buddies club which involved planning and doing events with the disabled students such as bowling, movie night, water events/etc. I was also in Unified Sports which also involved the disabled students and there were different sports that we could play with them such as football, track, and Cheer. There are so many wonderful opportunities at Chandler High to excel and have fun and get involved. I highly recommend Chandler High School is you're looking for an excellent school.
I found it to be quite a competitive, challenging, and nevertheless rewarding school to be in. The students took their studies seriously and that allowed for classroom involvement to be fairly high. I had a wonderful, engaging professor in every course that I took and I am very thankful for that. My english professor specifically gave me a lot of inspiration for how I wanted regard my future profession and treat other students. Another person who made an impact on me in Chandler High School was a member of the administration. While I always found administration to be helpful, this particular person served to be more than an advisor and truly changed my life. I would not change my experience at Chandler High School or anything because it has made such a tremendous impact on my life.