Champlin Park High School Rankings
Niche ranks over 14,000 public high schools based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+250 Students
- A+98 Students
- B71 Students
- A-69 Students
- B68 Students
- B-68 Students
- A-50 Students
- B49 Students
- B-47 Students
- B45 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.36 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.36 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 79 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.47 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.47 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.47 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.65 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.65 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.65 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.65 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.65 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.65 responses
Champlin Park High School Reviews
Review Champlin Park High School
The front entrance of this establishment had a beautiful skylight to allow students to bask in the sun's glorious rays while inside! Too bad most students spent their time running in the other 12 entrances to avoid administration, due to probably smelling like sweet old mary jane. This school is a great place to send your child if you'd like them to not be sheltered! They'll enjoy every type of person from radical racists, juvenile drug lords, and the uppity brainiac athletes with too much pride for an adolescent. Your student will be forced to find a clique to fit into, and decide early if they are up to academic excellence. They'll be perfectly college ready if they use all of the great resources - but, if they enroll in average level classes they may as well have a transcript labeled, "spoon-fed". It's easy to avoid the mingling of ethnicities if you'd like, but the barriers are easily broken. The English Department at this school is genuinely adored. Complete hit or miss.
The teachers were all very wonderful there. They were always willing to help me when I struggled. I was able to have very close relationships with some of my teachers. To the point I could tell them anything or go to them if something happened to me! The principal was wonderful! He had a relationship with students, and was a lot more relaxed then many high school principal but disciplined when needed.
Champlin Park High School is a very diverse school. The school includes this cultural and ethnic diversity in the academics. I have enjoyed the variety of courses that Champlin Park offers. As a international baccalaureate school, I have been challenged both academically and personally. The School is very close knit, as my principle Mr. George says we are family. However the school could use improvement. Champlin Park, like many schools around the country, struggle with bullying. Administration is working to decrease bullying in the school, although their is always room for improvement. Overall, Champlin Park High School is a academically rigorous, ethnically diverse and close knit School.