COVID-19 Update for Prospective Students and Families:
We are currently offering 2 options: fully remote and hybrid rotation. The hybrid option includes classes on campus 2 days a week and 2 days of synchronous instruction online. Learn More
- College PrepA-
- Clubs & ActivitiesB+
How do we take the message of our founders and transform it into languages and experiences that will be relatable and transformative for our young people?
We do it by focusing on four important tenets – first, we are Marianist. Our mission is derived from our religious community and our obligation is to work toward a better world.
Second, we practice radical hospitality. Our standard for respect between the adults and young people, and young people together, is reflected in a shared life.
Third, we are intentionally diverse. We look like South Florida - you name it, we have it and it is a wonderful thing that makes us very rich.
Finally, we are in relentless pursuit of 21st century education. Our explicit curriculum focuses on problem-solving, critical thinking. But we aren’t only about training the mind – we believe in the value of teamwork and shared success. Over 80% of our students are involved in an extra-curricular program.
Chaminade Madonna College Preparatory School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A135 Students
- A+102 Students
- A99 Students
- A-93 Students
- A+82 Students
- A72 Students
- B+65 Students
- B+64 Students
- B+52 Students
- C30 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.11 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.16 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.12 responses