Chaminade Julienne Catholic High School Reviews

Absolutely amazing school! My child decided to attend this school because when she walked in for the open house she said it just felt like home. No one from her grade school decided to attend this high school so everything was completely new to her. This was a great decision. New friendships were made, teachers made her feel at home and she came out of her shell joining the music and theater programs. Music has become a passion and her teachers have really reached out to my child in high school not only as a place where she is receiving an excellent education, but where she is having a great time learning and exploring things she probably wouldn't have done anywhere else.
I obtained an advanced and holistic education. I was able to mature and grow in my faith. Academically, I was challenged and further developed my intellectual curiosity for knowledge and my preferred skills.
My time at Chaminade Julienne I enjoyed the community building that was done. Every staff member at CJ instills a positive environment, there's something for everyone to do. At CJ every person has a place and everyone works together to make people feel loved and important.
Start Your Review of Chaminade Julienne Catholic High School
Personally I love CJ. It has made me a better person and helped build me into a more confident, intelligent, and prepared woman.
Chaminade Julienne High School is a great school. You feel like a family. The teachers are very nice and helpful and they love to help you succeed in school. They want to help you become the best person you can be and help you grow up and be able to survive the world when you graduate.
Chaminade Julienne is a great school because of community, diversity, and academics. The people at Chaminade Julienne are welcoming and the atmosphere is always positive. CJ is very diverse because of the various religions, races, and personalities that make up both the student population and the staff. Also, the academics at CJ are very rigorous which will help college-bound students be prepared.
I have enjoyed my time at Chaminade Julienne. I really like he diversity and the unity that the catholic environment brings. I feel welcome and cared for by the teachers and administrators. It is a wonderful community to belong to.
It’s a beautiful school, it helped mold me into an exceptional character for college and I’m grateful to have had this experience.
CJ really prepared me for college and I personally feel that if I did not go to CJ my options would be limited.
Chaminade Julienne is a well diversed school that takes pride in its long history of educating young men and women from across the Dayton area. Chaminade Julienne strives to help kids reach their full potential in preparing them to take on the world no matter which way they go. CJ has an excellent Performing Arts and STEMM program that helps students find their passions in the arts or science. Chaminade Julienne also went through a recent renovation that brought a well needed update to the school which created a more welcoming and safe environment for the students.
I was the first one in my family to attended Chaminade Julienne, and I am extremely glad I did. CJ prepared me for college and truly was a place where I could grow during my high school years!
When I think about my 4 years at CJ, I had a pretty typical high school experience. At least that's what most people would say if they saw a movie of my years in high school. I went through a lot of tragedy in a short 4 years, the death of a friend, being diagnosed with anxiety, a serious back injury, my first bad breakup, bullying from other girls. Now I'll tell you that all schools have students who go through what I went through, and some much worse. Do you want to know what they DON'T all have? Students represented by 54 different zip codes, third and fourth generation CJ families, an individualized special needs program, a Chinese exchange student program. What you won't get anywhere, is the diversity that comes from CJ. Just being a student there exposes you to different cultures. Not everyone is like you, and that's how we prefer it! CJ is so unique, and I am proud to be an Eagle. I graduated in 2017, but will always defend my school.
Oh my this is a great school for my daughter. This is her 3rd year will be graduating 2020. Teachers r well educated and principal cant complaint very polite and great.
My experience at this school has been challenging. It's a private school so the academics are harder than any school I've ever been to. I've struggled for the past 3 years at this school to adapt to their learning style and challenging techniques, but it has ultimately prepared me for college.
I love Chaminade Julienne High School, it's a very college ready school. The teachers are very nice and are willing to help you no matter what the struggel is. Chaminade julienne is a very diverse school and is open to everyone the students are extremly nice and you will make friends very easily. There is nothing that really needs to change at Chaminade Julienne, the teachers are doing a migthy fine job.
There are many high schools in the region of Dayton, but Chaminade Julienne is a clea winner. Everyone (students and faculty) are all extremely respectful. All of the teachers want us kids to succeed. They are all very friendly and open minded to the students. Even though CJ is in the middle of Dayton I have never witnessed a safety problem. Academics are fantastic. I am glad I had the opportunity to spend my high school career at Chaminade Julienne.
It has a welcoming vibrant atmosphere. I would change the strict uniform rules, but other that it is a really good school.
Start Your Review of Chaminade Julienne Catholic High School
I have loved being a part of the Chaminade Julienne community! It is a very welcoming and caring environment. All of the students and teachers are very nice. The background of the founders (the Marianists and the Sisters of Notre Dame de Namur) adds a unique sense of community with those orders and their members all over the world.
I loved Chaminade Julienne Catholic High School because it has truly pushed me to be a fully wholestic person. I have excelled in my academics and personal life thanks to the guidance and leadership of the school. I would highly recommend.
I enjoy going to cj. They have created a very good learning environment for their students. The faculty and staff are all super helpful and caring. Almost every student has found somthing they like to do or somthing to envloved in at cj. It's a very welcoming community for all students. If I got to change somthing at cj I would change the way they advertise school events exspecially performing arts. They put everything on a big school calender and some events are hard to find. I would have an upcoming events section of our morning and afternoon announcements that way students don't miss out on concerts or football game because they forgot or didn't have time to check the school calender.