Chamblee Charter High School is a top rated, public, charter school located in Chamblee, GA. It has 1,377 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 16 to 1. According to state test scores, 68% of students are at least proficient in math and 72% in reading.
Chamblee Charter High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+472 Students
- B+389 Students
- A+234 Students
- A+221 Students
- B+198 Students
- B163 Students
- A+119 Students
- A106 Students
- B-99 Students
- A94 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.37 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.37 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.47 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.47 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.47 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.68 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.68 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.68 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.80 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.80 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.80 responses
Chamblee Charter High School Reviews
Chamblee Charter High School is a magnet school in Dekalb County that is committed to excellence and encouraging brighter futures for their students. My school has been voted one of the best schools in GA due to our amazing academics, teachers, and administration. We are very diverse and that is something that I really enjoy about my school; I have the chance to have friends of all races. We have a tremendous amount of clubs and activities to choose from, so there's no reason why any of our students shouldn't be involved. One thing that I would like to see change at Chamblee Charter High School, would definitely be the food because it's not the best! Even our vending machines don't have snacks that most students enjoy. Overall, Chamblee Charter High School is an amazing high school that is definitely getting me ready for college and I am so ready to graduate from there in 2018!
My experience at Chamblee will forever be a life changing experience. There’s no such thing as a perfect high school, But I wouldn’t wanted to attend any other school. Chamblee is a great school for education and having the best high school experience ever!
Chamblee Charter offered me one of the best educational experiences I could've asked for. The academic programs offered here more than prepare you for college, and the resources offered to students in preparation of that are phenomenal. Many of the teachers here, like Ms. Hagan and Ms. Tulchinsky, boast consistently perfect scores on all AP tests taken by their students. The extracurriculars offered here are also remarkably well rounded and expressive of students' different interests as well as groups and clubs specifically catering to minorities. Like in most schools, the food isn't great and the administration is often left in charge of tough calls that don't always please everyone but for me, attending CCHS was a great opportunity to flourish in a public school system and I'm proud to be an alumni.