Chamberlain International School is a private, therapeutic, boarding school located in Middleboro, MA. It has 77 students in grades 6-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 5 to 1. Tuition is $60,000 for the highest grade offered. After graduation, 55% of students from this school go on to attend a 4-year college.
Tuition is for the highest grade offered and may have changed for the current school year. For more information, please contact the school.
Boarding (Tuition + Boarding)
Received Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- C+6 Students
- B2 Students
- C2 Students
- C-2 Students
- B-2 Students
- A1 Student
- B-1 Student
- C+1 Student
- A-1 Student
- C1 Student
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.5 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.5 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.5 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.5 responses
Chamberlain International School Reviews
I have mixed experiences regarding this school. Some of the staff have been wonderful going above and beyond when my kid was in crisis. Other times staff don't return phone calls/emails which leaves us wondering what is going on at the program. We like the after school & weekend opportunities provided to our son. He especially likes going to Barnes and Noble, playing volleyball & working out at the Y. My son also loves taking a college class at Massasoit CC & having a part time job while being a student at Chamberlain. I have been disappointed with the course offerings. On line, the school says that they offer higher level HS classes, but they haven't been offered (ie: physics, pre-calculus, etc). There is also a huge turnover rate in staff at this program. Just this school year, positions that have become vacant include: program director, head of counseling department, contracted psychiatrist, house manager, classroom teachers, support staff in the house/school.
I like how the staff treat me at the residence. I really enjoy the summer activities, we go to the beach and BBQ. During the week we go out at night to the movies and stuff. People in general have my best interest in mind here. I have solid relationships with the administration and supervisors, they seem to really care. And the food is good.
I have worked at Chamberlain for over 10 years and have enjoyed being a part of this successful school for so long. Our staff are incredibly dedicated and caring and will go to great lengths and think out of the box to help a student succeed. We see positive changes in our students and families consistently and tailor treatment to fit the needs of each individual student. I would recommend Chamberlain to anyone seeking a therapeutic school.