Overall Niche Grade
- Academicsgrade A+
- Diversitygrade C
- Teachersgrade A+
- College Prepgrade A
- Clubs & Activitiesgrade A minus
- Health & Safetygrade A+
- Administrationgrade A
- Sportsgrade B+
- Foodgrade A
- Resources & Facilitiesgrade B+
Chagrin Falls High School is a top rated, public school located in Chagrin Falls, OH. It has 757 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 19 to 1. According to state test scores, 87% of students are at least proficient in math and 92% in reading.
Chagrin Falls High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- grade A+212 Students
- grade A minus143 Students
- grade A minus97 Students
- grade A minus83 Students
- grade A+65 Students
- grade A+57 Students
- grade B44 Students
- grade A41 Students
- grade A+36 Students
- grade B minus35 Students
Living in the Area
Overall Niche Grade
- Cost of Livinggrade B minus
- Good for Familiesgrade A+
- Housinggrade B+
Median Household Income
Median Home Value
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school. 10 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there. 10 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 42 responses
- Extracurricular sports19%
- THE PUMPKIN ROLL19%
- Football games14%
- Marching Band7%
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive. 16 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy. 16 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic. 16 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons. 24 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students. 24 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom. 24 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
grade A minus
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
$15,361 / year
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in. 29 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need. 29 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations. 29 responses
Schools like Chagrin Falls High School
- grade A+Hudson High School
- Hudson City School District, OH
- Rating 4.05 out of 5 312 reviews
- grade A+Aurora High School
- Aurora City School District, OH
- Rating 4.02 out of 5 173 reviews
- grade ABrecksville-Broadview Heights High School
- Brecksville-Broadview Heights City School District, OH
- Rating 3.8 out of 5 333 reviews
- grade AKirtland High School
- Kirtland Local School District, OH
- Rating 3.94 out of 5 94 reviews
Chagrin Falls High School Reviews
Rating 3.89 out of 5 180 reviews
Selecting a category below will take you to another page
Chagrin Falls provides numerous opportunities for students to excel in the field they want. Students have opportunities to enter career technical studies if they wish, there are classes ranging in difficulty so no matter your level you can find the right level for you. There are sports of every type and many clubs. I participated in marching band, speech and debate, interact club (community service), Connect club (best buddies), model UN, and feminism club. I was able to take classes I wanted regardless of my business during the day, as they offered my AP research class before school. I have a class entirely dedicated to completed a research study on a topic I enjoy. I was able to take AP Statistics as a sophomore, finding my passion in statistics, and I will continue to take CCP statistics classes next year. The school provides so many opportunities to flourish no matter what type of student you are.
The teachers are great! They are very engaging with the students and have many opportunities for students to visit them if they have questions. The school has multiple facilities to help students with their classes. For example, the school has a Math Lab where students can see a mathematics teacher during a free period and receive math help. Also, there is a Writing Lab with upperclassmen who act as writing interns and assist not only highschoolers but younger kids too with their homework.
I loved the academic aspect of my school. Chagrin is known for producing excelled students and offers many high-level and AP classes for students to challenge themselves in. While it is not the most culturally diverse, all of the students and generally friendly and kind to each other. The teachers are very gifted and positive-minded and want to see students succeed. There are also lots of sports, clubs, volunteer opportunists and other extracurriculars to participate in.