Chagrin Falls High School is a top rated, public school located in Chagrin Falls, OH. It has 798 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 19 to 1. According to state test scores, 87% of students are at least proficient in math and 82% in reading.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+161 Students
- A103 Students
- A-74 Students
- A+52 Students
- A-51 Students
- A+50 Students
- B35 Students
- A30 Students
- A+29 Students
- A+29 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.9 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.9 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.23 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.23 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.23 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.28 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.28 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.28 responses
Schools like Chagrin Falls High School
- A+Hudson High School
- Hudson City School District, OH
- 262 reviews
- AAurora High School
- Aurora City School District, OH
- 158 reviews
- ABrecksville-Broadview Heights High School
- Brecksville-Broadview Heights City School District, OH
- 307 reviews
- AKirtland High School
- Kirtland Local School District, OH
- 88 reviews
Chagrin Falls High School Reviews
The teachers are great! They are very engaging with the students and have many opportunities for students to visit them if they have questions. The school has multiple facilities to help students with their classes. For example, the school has a Math Lab where students can see a mathematics teacher during a free period and receive math help. Also, there is a Writing Lab with upperclassmen who act as writing interns and assist not only highschoolers but younger kids too with their homework.
A great and warming place to go to high school. Sure, it has some negative aspects like its overall diversity. Also, while it does have great academics and academic opportunities for students, the academic atmosphere between students and some helicopter parents can be seen as brutally competitive. However, it has a great school community culture that I think is pretty welcoming, I am sure some others would surely disagree though.
The students at Chagrin Falls perform extremely well as a whole and are expected their best effort upon entering freshman year. Parents are incredibly hands-on in Chagrin and this can be a plus or a minus depending on how you view it. Administration wants what’s best for the students as a whole. Chagrin is a place where new students can fit in, but mainly consists of families that have lived here for decades, and that puts new students at a disadvantage socially. Overall, I thank Chagrin for optimizing my potential, and as a result will attend college in a year.