Century Junior High School Reviews

The teachers here are so supportive, and really strive to help you through these awkward years. There are a bunch of clubs to be apart of. Overall, the administration really strives to prepare us for high school, and also even to be ready for some aspects of college. It's a fun school to go to and the atmosphere is really nice. It's not very diverse (predominantly white) so it is a little closed minded or in a 'bubble,' however it is still a really great school. The food here is also pretty decent and honestly is better than the high schools food. The art program here is also very well supported by the administration, and provides a lot of opportunities for students that sent interested in STEM, or just need a relaxing class.
Building could use more custodians.
School offer great courses including college courses.
Start Your Review of Century Junior High School
School only had one bomb threat in a year
I really like the school, I've made lots of new friends each year as I attending the school, my teachers are wonderful and it is a safe place to get the education.