Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepC
- Clubs & ActivitiesC-
- Health & SafetyB+
- Resources & FacilitiesD
Centreville Junior/Senior High School is a public school located in Centreville, MI. It has 409 students in grades 7-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 20 to 1. According to state test scores, 32% of students are at least proficient in math and 57% in reading.
Centreville Junior/Senior High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B-61 Students
- B+53 Students
- A44 Students
- B29 Students
- B+28 Students
- B-23 Students
- B-23 Students
- A+22 Students
- C+17 Students
- B-16 Students
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.6 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.6 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.10 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.11 responses
Schools like Centreville Junior/Senior High School
- C+Marcellus High School
- Marcellus Community Schools, MI
- 38 reviews
- B-Constantine High School
- Constantine Public School District, MI
- 60 reviews
- C+Mendon Middle/High School
- Mendon Community School District, MI
- 26 reviews
- BSchoolcraft High School
- Schoolcraft Community Schools, MI
- 131 reviews
Centreville Junior/Senior High School Reviews
Great school academically! Teachers genuinely care about how you are. There are some very good teachers, such as Mr.Collins, and Mrs. Arver. These teachers care about how you are mentally, and they really help you if you don't understand what is going on, and they don't move on until you understand what is going on.
Centreville Jr./Sr. High School consists of less than 400 students. It is as small as it sounds and as conservative as you'd expect. This can lead to some exclusive behavior. It's also very close knit and, at times, charming in its smallness. Centreville has decent sports and decent teachers and decent students. I gave it three stars for a reason. If you want an outstanding, unprecedented high school experience, you may want to look elsewhere. If you want a place where you can find a friend group and settle for four years, you've found it.
Centreville Junior/Senior High School cares about academics and watching students succeed. I was a student from 7th grade until my senior year. The staff value students time, education, and safety! Centreville Schools are huge on the safety of the students. The teachers help prepare students to be ready for college and to go out into the adult world. They emphasize diversity, academics, and clubs to get the best out of your middle school and high school experience.