Centralia High School is a public school located in Centralia, WA. It has 1,096 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 20 to 1. According to state test scores, 37% of students are at least proficient in math and 85% in reading.
Centralia High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- C+101 Students
- A76 Students
- A+71 Students
- B+66 Students
- B-47 Students
- B-37 Students
- A-27 Students
- B+26 Students
- A-24 Students
- A-21 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.7 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.7 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 27 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.14 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.15 responses
Centralia High School Reviews
The experience at Centralia High School was great with the support from my English teacher and Counselors. However, the experience could've always been better and there's always room for improvement. With the school being rebuilt I believe the experience for the upcoming students will be much better. Improvement which was much needed is in effect now and it should allow the students to succeed with much more ease.
The teacher here rarely care about how you're doing mentally, physically, or academically. The only thing that really matters here is the basketball and football players. The teachers are rude and basically useless. The rules and regulations are so strict it's basically impossible to have a fun high school experience. The school is not about the students and how they're all doing, it's about the sports and administration.
This school is somewhat better than its middle school equivalent, but not by much. Although there are some stellar staff members that are diverse, there are others who are incompetent at best. The food is absolutely awful, and drugs and alcohol are prevalent. Vaping is commonplace, and I have witnessed students vaping while the teacher is busy elsewhere. The students are volatile and fights are common.