Central Regional High School is a public school located in Bayville, NJ. It has 1,259 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 12 to 1. According to state test scores, 25% of students are at least proficient in math and 33% in reading.
Central Regional High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- C+116 Students
- B110 Students
- A107 Students
- B95 Students
- B84 Students
- A-82 Students
- B78 Students
- B-66 Students
- B66 Students
- A-64 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.14 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.14 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.23 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.23 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.23 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.25 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.25 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.25 responses
Schools like Central Regional High School
- BJackson Liberty High School
- Jackson Township School District, NJ
- 159 reviews
- B-Manchester Township High School
- Manchester Township School District, NJ
- 102 reviews
- CLakewood High School
- Lakewood School District, NJ
- 111 reviews
- BBrick Township Memorial High School
- Brick Township Public School District, NJ
- 295 reviews
Central Regional High School Reviews
Central Regional High School has been able to change many young individuals lives for the better. They have been able to included many programs to reach for all different age groups, and enlist certain individuals to help mentor children who need help. They also have a partnership with Georgian Court University which created the Humanities Academy which is able to give you free college credits. They also have embedded courses with Ocean County College (OCC) and a Jump Start Program with OCC as well which gives children the option to start and get college credits. As well as the VOCS program, all these opportunities have been able to promote student success at this high school.
It’s what you make it. You can join a lot of things or do nothing at all. You can try your hardest in class or completely flunk. I’ve only seen one teacher really care about his students enough to get the ones that don’t care to care. Honestly it’s mediocre in food, safety, academics, and overall. Administration needs help, though, they definitely aren’t doing us any good. Most teachers are pretty nice and willing to work with you if you try but they need to get paid more. Students are big on popularity contests. Student government is a joke. Tbh this school is kinda a joke. I go through day to day personally almost robotically. Go to the same classes, learn the same material, deal with the same people. Boring. I can’t wait to graduate and get outta here.
High-school is great only if you choose to make it exciting and extravagant. Personally, I feel like high-school is a place where I can interact with people my age and learn all at the same time. Clubs, sports and extracurricular classes also enhances my high-school experience. Of course there are also things that could improve. For example, the amount of time they give us for lunch is barely enough. Perhaps block-scheduling could be better for us to take extra classes. Considering better materials such as textbooks would help our learning process. Overall, Central Regional High School has been a wonderful experience in my life.