Central Regional High School is an above average, public school located in BAYVILLE, NJ. It has 1,259 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 12 to 1. According to state test scores, 26% of students are at least proficient in math and 29% in reading.
Central Regional High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B+101 Students
- C+100 Students
- A95 Students
- B+83 Students
- B+75 Students
- A69 Students
- B+66 Students
- B-62 Students
- B-59 Students
- A-54 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.14 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.14 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.23 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.23 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.23 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.25 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.25 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.25 responses
Schools like Central Regional High School
- BJackson Liberty High School
- Jackson Township School District, NJ
- 153 reviews
- B-Manchester Township High School
- Manchester Township School District, NJ
- 98 reviews
- C+Lakewood High School
- Lakewood School District, NJ
- 110 reviews
- B-Brick Township Memorial High School
- Brick Township Public School District, NJ
- 286 reviews
Central Regional High School Reviews
It’s what you make it. You can join a lot of things or do nothing at all. You can try your hardest in class or completely flunk. I’ve only seen one teacher really care about his students enough to get the ones that don’t care to care. Honestly it’s mediocre in food, safety, academics, and overall. Administration needs help, though, they definitely aren’t doing us any good. Most teachers are pretty nice and willing to work with you if you try but they need to get paid more. Students are big on popularity contests. Student government is a joke. Tbh this school is kinda a joke. I go through day to day personally almost robotically. Go to the same classes, learn the same material, deal with the same people. Boring. I can’t wait to graduate and get outta here.
High-school is great only if you choose to make it exciting and extravagant. Personally, I feel like high-school is a place where I can interact with people my age and learn all at the same time. Clubs, sports and extracurricular classes also enhances my high-school experience. Of course there are also things that could improve. For example, the amount of time they give us for lunch is barely enough. Perhaps block-scheduling could be better for us to take extra classes. Considering better materials such as textbooks would help our learning process. Overall, Central Regional High School has been a wonderful experience in my life.
I had a good experience at Central Regional High School. I liked the environment and felt comfortable learning there every day. I had some excellent teachers that went above and beyond to make sure their students got the most out of their class and others who were average and just taught by the book. The one thing I would change or make better is the organization by the administration. The sports programs were good, but could always use improvement. Overall It is a good school.