Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB-
- Clubs & ActivitiesC-
- Health & SafetyC
- Resources & FacilitiesD+
Central Montcalm High School is a public school located in Stanton, MI. It has 474 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 21 to 1. According to state test scores, 5% of students are at least proficient in math and 5% in reading.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B-97 Students
- A72 Students
- B70 Students
- B+61 Students
- B-60 Students
- A+41 Students
- B-35 Students
- B+30 Students
- B-24 Students
- C+21 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.8 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.8 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 23 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.14 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.14 responses
Schools like Central Montcalm High School
- C+Carson City-Crystal High School
- Carson City-Crystal Area Schools, MI
- 39 reviews
- C-Montabella Junior/Senior High School
- Montabella Community Schools, MI
- 62 reviews
- B-Greenville Senior High School
- Greenville Public Schools, MI
- 132 reviews
- B-Lakeview High School
- Lakeview Community Schools, MI
- 50 reviews
Central Montcalm High School Reviews
I really enjoyed my time at CMHS. It is a super small school, so all of the students know each other and all of the teachers know each student. It is really easy to make lifelong friendships with other students. It is also always easy to get help from any of the teachers, they are always willing to help out.
I loved having the different opportunities given to students. We were able to take classes at the career center to better our knowledge with jobs, we had the choice to take dual enrollment with Montcalm Community College, and we were given many options when it came to classes at the school.
Central Montcalm High school was an okay school. I loved all the school spirit this school had. The teachers were okay, but some of them were lazy and I didn't learn the subject fully. Central Montcalm is very into sports. I think sports comes before academics to them.