Central Minnesota Christian School Reviews

My favorite part was the Teachers. They are knowledgeable in the classes they teach and genuinely want to see you succeed, both as a student and a person. There were many times i stayed after school or came in early to get help from my teachers on a lesson I didn't understand and they were more than willing to help. One thing that was hard for though was getting to know the students. I found that it took a very long time for us to warm up to each other and for me to feel like a part of the school community.
I love Cmcs. Cmcs gives me an environment to express who I am and who I aspire to be. They encourage me in my walk of faith most importantly. I have bonded with all of the teachers and hold a great trust filled relationship that helps them help me even more. I’m very glad that I have chosen Central.
We love our school and our community. We have been here for over 105+ years and this school remains faithful to their mission.
Start Your Review of Central Minnesota Christian School
We love Central MN Christian School. We have had one child graduate and move on to college and Central MN Christian prepared him so well for this next step. This school and community is awesome!