Central Middle School Reviews

Central Middle School is an amazing home in which to teach young minds. This is my 3rd year, and my experiences with administration, staff, students, and parents have been nothing but positive since I began working here.
Being at this school feels like being at home! The staff is friendly and caring and students are respectful and well behaved.
This is the best school that I’ve ever worked at. I actually pulled my children from another school system to have them be a part of the CMS family.
Start Your Review of Central Middle School
I’ve substituted over the school on several occasions. The students are hardworking and the overall atmosphere is positive as well as encouraging.
Central Middle School offers so many great opportunities for our students. Academic classes are taught by highly qualified personnel. Students are also offered STEM, band, art, chorus, computer technology as well as a new agricultural connection class. Students are also offered many sport options, several of which include A and B teams in order to offer maximum playing time for everyone.
Central Middle School is a great place to work! I am supported and encouraged by the administrators and faculty. Teaching here has been a joy!
Central Middle is the best school in Carrollton! The atmosphere and community is welcoming and inviting. The schools holds high standards for everyone involved.
As a parent, I feel my child is truly loved and respected. She always feel welcome in the classroom and her teachers go above and beyond what’s expected of them!
My family moved here from a small town in South Georgia, so with this move came new anxieties for us. Central Middle School quickly became our new family. The teachers and administration far exceed our expectations. The family oriented environment makes you feel like a place you belong and can call home. The teachers create challenging academics while keeping their compassion. My children love going to school!
Everyone you speak to is willing to help you with any questions or concerns you may have. If they don’t know an answer, they will find someone who does.
Central has a great family feel atmosphere! The teachers work hard to meet the needs of the students. I’ve worked at two schools before and this is by far the best one! The administrations is awesome as well!
Central Middle School has always gone above and beyond to meet the needs of my child. It is a great school! I would definitely recommend Central Middle to others living in this area.
Five years ago, I transferred my child from another local district to Central Middle. At that time she was in the 8th grade. This was one of the best decisions I have ever made. She absolutely thrived in the Central environment. Her teachers really cared about her, and she was pushed both athletically and academically. Central Middle School is truly a special place. I love how all the parents attend all of the events like STEM night!
Central Middle School is the best school ever! I love it! The teachers are the best. They care about the students. The students are motivated to be their best because of this. The administrators are dedicated and super too. Athletics are tops. Our teams have real school spirit and are very supportive of each other. I wouldn't want to go anywhere else.
Central Middle School is a wonderful place to work. The administration is supportive of the staff, and technology opens up new doors for students.
Central Middle School is such a fantastic school. The administration is top notch, the teachers are very compassionate and friendly.
Love the family type atmosphere and the rigor of the academics, arts and athletic programs at Central Middle School
Start Your Review of Central Middle School
We love CMS. It is a great school with a great staff. They truly have our kids best interest and futures at heart.
We have been very pleased with CMS. We have experienced open parent-teacher communication, a wide range of activities in which students can participate, and a safe, friendly atmosphere. I have and will continue to recommend this school.
central middle school is a good school to learn. and everything about the school is good, but a couple things i would like to see change is the dress code and the food. dress code should be for the things that are too revealing and a hole in someone’s pants “can be too distracting to other people” and people need to worry about learning and not about dress code. And the food can sometime to none of the times is good and people don’t really like the food that the lunch ladies put ,but thank you lunch ladies for at least giving people food that like the food. i thing people would like much better food in the future. Thank you for your time to read this.