Central Lutheran School Reviews

Excellent school. My kids were well prepared for high school. Caring staff and a family environment. I highly recommend the school.
Our teachers are willing to help if you need extra help. They also are very friendly and do a nice job teaching.
My school is really clean. The floor shines and the bathrooms are clean. We have a great outside play area with a lot of room.
Start Your Review of Central Lutheran School
I received great academics. When I went to high school, my Freshman year was so easy.
As a student I knew everyone involved in our school. Even the janitor gets to know the students. Our principal takes students seriously when we come to him with a problem.
We have very active sports teams. We also offer robotics club.
I have always felt very safe in my school
As students there were many social events for us to attend. The dances, semi formal (for grades 7 and 8), game nights, spirits weeks, trunk or treating, school carnivals, are just a few of the events that are open for students at the school.
I am so well prepared for high school. My academics and ability to play high school sports were both developed at Central Lutheran School
Our basketball team was second in the Nation among Lutheran Schools. We have won the soccer championship for the past 4 years.