Central Junior/Senior High School Reviews

There is too much favortism towards some of the students and people who work at the school. A small number of individuals control the school and input is not considered from the bulk of the students.
I loved going to school here. The teachers were very supportive, the activities I was involved in were amazing and the school board was always open to listening to the ideas of the students.
I have some of my best references from the teachers at Burden. They are awesome!
Start Your Review of Central Junior/Senior High School
All the facilities are in great working condition. We even got a new track about 5 years ago.
We have an excellent principal and staff. Policies keep the students acting well.
We need more students to have better athletics. Many of the girls have bad attitudes in sports.
No school lunch is perfect. But ours is definitely not terrible, good options.
Since Burden is a smaller school there aren't as many activities offered. It would be great if swim and golf were available.
Very little bullying happens at burden. We are a small close group of students.
teachers are great and the curriculum prepares you for your future.
I felt prepared for college, I attended Cowley college for 2 years and the Raider Work ethic program I was involved in at Burden really prepared me for college and interviews.
I loved going to Burden, I made very close friends with the students and teachers.