Central High School is a public school located in Pageland, SC. It has 622 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 13 to 1. According to state test scores, 77% of students are at least proficient in math and 72% in reading.
Central High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A101 Students
- B+77 Students
- C+64 Students
- A63 Students
- B+57 Students
- B-57 Students
- B56 Students
- A-56 Students
- B-46 Students
- C+43 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.10 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.10 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.14 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.14 responses
Central High School Reviews
In Central everyday was about making good choices.Central has a lot of diversity and not just color but abilities.Even though there's a lot of diversity no one is treated differently. In fact, I would see some people standing up for some people who had a lot of diversity. All of that is not just building our vision of being successful but knowing how to live in a community where everything that seems different form one true environment.Central has taught me a lot of things especially about the world.It's taught me what will happen when I'm all grown up like the way the world will be.My overall experience was very good and it has gotten me ready for my life after this.
Central High School is overall okay. I like the family and friends I have at Central other than that nothing else. I think funding could really increasing, and that would improve the quality of everything.
Central High School was a great high school to attend. They had plenty of opportunities and students who wanted to do well. I also never really witnessed any bullying either, which is amazing to think back about.