Central High School is a public school located in Corinth, ME. It has 302 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 12 to 1. According to state test scores, 22% of students are at least proficient in math and 52% in reading.
Central High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B+74 Students
- B50 Students
- B34 Students
- C+22 Students
- B19 Students
- B-13 Students
- C11 Students
- A+10 Students
- C+10 Students
- C+6 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.6 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.6 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 19 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.11 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.12 responses
Schools like Central High School
Central High School Reviews
I had a great experience here at this school! As a transfer student midway through junior year, the students and teachers made it easy to get acclimated and make friends while maintaining my grades.
Some of the staff are fantastic, they are very felxible when t comes to late work and some even get to know you on a personal level. However, as someone who ended up with serious health issues, the administration wasn't always the easiest to work with. They made it extremely difficult for m to graduate because I was in and out of the hospital so often.
The teachers at our high school help students in any way they can, helping to make then successful for college and their next steps in life. The environment and atmosphere are nice and the people are friendly. One thing I would change is how they do online classes.