Central High High School is an above average, public school located in Marlow, OK. It has 80 students in grades 10-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 11 to 1. According to state test scores, 90% of students are at least proficient in math and 90% in reading.
Central High High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- C34 Students
- A32 Students
- A28 Students
- B-25 Students
- B21 Students
- C13 Students
- A10 Students
- A+9 Students
- A-9 Students
- B7 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.6 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.6 responses
Central High High School Reviews
Central High definitely has the small town feel. With about 20 people per grade you really get a unique experience. With so few students teachers are able to spend quality time with the students to make sure they understand the lesson. The only thing I would change is Central creating more advanced curriculum for those students who need it.
The teachers here are awesome. There are always those average teachers that just hand out book work and sit behind their desks all day, and I have one or two of those. Other than that, I have amazing teachers that want the best for me. Their teaching styles are fun, easy to understand, and it makes certain classes easier to participate in. Most of my teachers are extremely smart. I value their opinions of knowledge, and I am so thankful they are so influencial in the journey of mine.
Everyone here is very down to earth. It is just a typical country school. I love the fact that my teachers are some of my greatest friends. They have been influencial in my growth and academic achievements. I moved to this school to get a smaller teacher to student ratio, and that is exactly what I recieved. Although the school has problems, it is still a great place to learn. I would recommend this school to anybody who is wanting an effective learning experience.