Central High East Campus is a public school located in Fresno, CA. It has 4,201 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 22 to 1. According to state test scores, 16% of students are at least proficient in math and 54% in reading.
Central High East Campus Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B735 Students
- C434 Students
- A+264 Students
- A256 Students
- A+203 Students
- A195 Students
- A-187 Students
- A-180 Students
- A179 Students
- A-175 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.55 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.55 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 139 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.56 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.56 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.56 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.71 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.71 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.71 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.78 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.78 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.78 responses
Schools like Central High East Campus
- NGCentral Unified Alternative/Opportunity
- Central Unified School District, CA
- 1 review
- BBullard High School
- Fresno Unified School District, CA
- 385 reviews
- B-Washington High School
- Washington Unified School District, CA
- 62 reviews
- B+Clovis East High School
- Clovis Unified School District, CA
- 499 reviews
Central High East Campus Reviews
Central High isn’t the best high school to attend neither is it the absolute worst. It’s an average school that have staff that don’t teach. I know a handful of teachers that don’t teach their students and leave their students lost. As a result, these students are filled with anxiety because of their horrible grades. You could say that it is their fault too for not studying in their own time but it is still the teachers’ fault for not actually teaching their student the material. It would be an absolute help if we got some lessons on how to survive in the world and how to actually do useful stuff like driver’s ed in school (which some high schools around the area do). The biggest change it needs is the different music programs such as strings and choir. These programs are underfunded and are barely a priority. All they care about are band, percussion and marching band. I personally played the violin and it was a poorly orchestrated program(Pun intended)
I loved how the teachers taught students. I liked being involved in my school clubs such as: Interact and Jakarta Club. I feel very proud to be a part of this family where teachers and all school staff is very helpful to all the students regardless of their race or background. I took out one star because the food at this school is very terrible and discussing. I suggest to food department that they should bring new lunch menu. I have attended other school at different state but their food was great and everybody wants to eat happily but no one at central liked the food that was given even teachers complained. In every single class I was so challenged by my teachers in academics. Overall, I had fun and enjoyed my high school years.
What I like about Central High School East Campus is the school culture and some teachers that truly care about the success of their students. I also like how our Career Center provides extremely helpful information to guide students towards a great career later in life. I would like to change the way our campus looks by having more people clean up the trash as a rightful duty. There should also be less graffiti and better electronic equipment and other resources for teachers to use for a smooth, insightful instruction. The dress code should be more lenient because people shouldn’t make assumptions based on appearance; however, they should dress appropriately by covering tattoos, prohibiting midriffs, and concealing cleavage.