Central Hardin High School Reviews

Central Hardin is an amazing school! I have gone there for 3 years and out of all the schools I have been to, it is by far the best. I love all of the teacher, minus a few, that I have had. The sports are amazing. Parents are heavily involved and never left out of any information given.
Central Hardin is a great school that gives students many opportunities to exceed now and in the future. They provide power hour an effective method to help kids manage time that may not be assemble outside of school while also offering many programs such as nursing aid, phlebotomy, welding etc.. which allows you to hold your certification for these while as a high school student.
I love this school because of all the activities this school has, and how all these classes can benefit us in the future. I love the aspect of how many electives you can take throughout all the years to come, especially your senior year.
Start Your Review of Central Hardin High School
I would like to say my favorite thing about central is the ability to learn different ways. With the abundance of teachers in this school, it makes it very easy to find help somewhere in the building. If I could see one thing change it would have to be the number of students at this school. Leaving the class to go from one to another is always a challenge and the halls are always hectic which can increase anxiety and stress which is not something high school students need more of.
I am in my senior at Central Hardin and looking forward to my future but sad to say good bye to such a great school. Teachers here are amazing and are very willing to help you if you have questions. Anyone is willing to help out and guide you on your career path
Students fail to be accepting of people who fall outside of their niche expectations. Faculty and staff should promote a more friendly academic atmosphere.
Central Hardin is arguably the best public school within Hardin County. We have great academics, sports teams, and expression of the arts. The school provides many opportunities to fix your grades and prepare yourself for college. However, the school is overcrowded and has little diversity.
Central is a very loving, caring, and nurturing environment. The staff does their best to provide the help you need and makes sure all students are doing their best.
I liked my time at this school. They are very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very good at their jobs.
The very first day I stepped into this school, I knew I would have a safe, fun, productive year. The staff here is amazing and helpful. I can really tell that they care. The other students were quick to welcome me as the new student and made sure I was settled with ease.
My experience was amazing. Each year every teacher was always involved with their students. If there was a conflict, they were there to resolve it.
I’ve attended this school all my high school years. There have been a few bumps but over all I love the opportunities here. We are given so much time to grow and given the chance to show and grow our responsibilities. They have so many classes to prepare for college and so many staff members there to help me. Mr Adams has been a big help in finding me scholarships to apply for and colleges to fit my needs, I couldn’t ask for more respect and kindness then that. They care about our future and where we go. They care about this generation and they care about the opinions of students so much we even have school meetings to discuss plans. They keep students in the loop about what is going on and they treat us like adults. We are closer to 21 than 12 and they see that. They see that we need to learn respect and responsibility. They also correct us when we are in the wrong. They tell us what to expect and show us they won’t give up hope.
My school experience at central Hardin high school has been great and although it’s coming to an end I’m ready for my future. I plan to be a therapist. Central has made me come out of my shell and be a better person. There are so many opportunities at central and so many nice teacher. They are always up to date at everything and there when you need them.
Central Hardin is a wonderful institution in many aspects. However, like any other high school, it has it’s downsides. The music/arts programs are suffering and in a financial deficit due to continuously decreasing funding (even with increased pricing in the art field). Instead of providing even funding throughout different funding, the bulk of the funding goes towards the athletic programs. The athletics at Central Hardin are absolutely outstanding - without a doubt! However, the arts are just as important as the athletics and should be treated as such.
Central Hardin develops young people into leaders that are ready for the college world and work field. There were many opportunities such as various AP classes, dual credit courses, and strong sports programs that give Central Hardin graduates every opportunity to be successful when applying for colleges. Central Hardin is also special in the opportunities it provides in connection with Elizabethtown Community and Technical College. There are numerous programs that give juniors and seniors chances to get ahead in their chosen field. Central Hardin provides many clubs that also give each student the chance to learn leadership. Through FFA, Beta Club, Choir, and other choices, there are plenty of leadership roles for students to fulfill and learn from. The faculty really cares about each individual student and the student’s success. They took the time outside of the classroom to invest in each student. These are a few of the reasons why Central Hardin is and excellent high school.
I was new my junior year and all of my teachers made me feel welcomed. The students are amazing, too.
Generally a good school, only has a few drawbacks. It’s a crowded school, so generally it has a large mix of both good and bad students. There’s also an issue I find with partying that involves drugs and alcohol and at times, there can be pressure to get involved in such activities. However, as long as you befriend the right people, you won’t have to worry.
Start Your Review of Central Hardin High School
We've had 3 suicides this year due to bullying. The lunch is utter crap and the teachers are racist and lazy. While they do have more opportunities then a lot of Kentucky schools, they don't even handle those properly. We get stacks of papers daily because the teachers are too lazy to actually teach. they act like you're stupid if you ask for help. They randomly put in unexcused absences for me and my friend because of our crappy bus driver. The teachers show strong favoritism. Also, the bathrooms are never cleaned.
Central Hardin itself was a wonderful experience with well rounded courses and instructors. For being a large school, they run things effectively and efficiently while always making sure their students are put first. With the exception of a couple instructors, I enjoyed all of my classes at Central Hardin. Central Hardin has joined forces with our local community college, Elizabethtown Community and Technical College (ECTC), to provide juniors and seniors with the opportunity to take dual credit courses at the community college. I took advantage of this opportunity and will now earn my Associates degree before my high school diploma. Central has presented me with many opportunities, provided me with a great education, and has prepared me to be successful in college. It is a large school so I would not recommend it if you are looking for smaller class sizes. However, despite the larger size, the faculty and staff go out of their way to help each and every student.
Central Hardin overall has made learning to the best of the students ability. They have made sure everyone feels comfort and only accept people with open hands. The teachers impact the students life everyday, they are all so inspirational.