Central Freshman Academy Reviews

I have just start attending CFA (central freshman academy) and I am loving it already. The clubs are great, they have a wonderful football team, and they are very understanding and nice but they will keep you in line.
Central Freshman Academy is quite a big school teachers try there hardest and best to make sure every students has a understanding of the lesson.I would like to change the fact that Central Freshman Academy does have less room to get to classes and if your in NJROTC the building is in the far back of the school.
Central Freshman Academy is a great school with caring staff and a great layout. My favorite part of Central Freshman Academy is the atmosphere. I sincerely enjoyed how welcome the faculty makes you feel. Also how they gradually introduce you to the high school life. You aren't treated like a baby with a low IQ but you aren't expected to complete college level assignments. I have no dislikes for Central Freshman Academy. It is the best school I've been to!
Start Your Review of Central Freshman Academy
Central Freshman Academy is a very unique school. It may be a Title 1 school but it is not that bad at all. I have only been enrolled here for almost three months but I like it. This school has given me a chance to come out of my shell and become friends with different kinds of people. Most of the staff are very easy to get along with. My time here had been good so far let us hope the rest is even more exciting.