Central Florida Preparatory School Reviews

Smaller class size and individualized support make a great difference! My boys were excited to begin this school year in 6th and 7th grades at Central Florida Prep. They've each had shadow days (trial days) upon beginning at CFP and loved the school! Both are enthusiastic about CFP- in many ways, the caring staff, and peer relationships (the kids truly look out for one another). It is apparent the great match that is already taking place and how fortunate we are to live within a short proximity to CFP. It's a world of difference.
Our family had three children start in the Montessori program and go through the high school program. The staff was great with them, everyone knew my children, which as a parent is a wonderful feeling. The teachers did a great job preparing them for college.
We enjoyed our experience with CFP!
I’ve been going to this school since I was three years old, I grew up surrounded by kind teachers who only wanted the best for me and gave me wonderful advice. There are honors courses, FLVS courses, AP courses and even Dual Enrollment. Overall, one of the best parts of my life.
Start Your Review of Central Florida Preparatory School
I love Central Florida Preparatory because of its personalized experience. Because administration strives to keep the number of students in each class small enough so that each student receives the attention that he/she needs, it offers an educational environment in which students can excel. In addition to this, because of the size of classes and the school overall, the relationships between teacher/administration and students is familiar - it is truly an academic family.
My son attended CFP from 5 years old through graduation, and he was very prepared for college! He was able to earn a full scholarship to the engineering program at UCF, and we credit the dedication of the staff and the close bonds he formed at CFP for that! Small school, big academics and heart :)
One of the best kept secrets private education with small classes progressive education with laptops perfect for elementary school where children need the boost to have individualized attention . Tuition is reasonable campus is small but expectations make them big ..highly recommend checking out this amazing school.
The is average. Sometime sit is good and other days it is not.