Central Davis Junior High School Reviews

The administration and the teachers are always willing to help and the environment is very positive, everyone is excited to learn. The academics are very good. It gets me looking forward to college because we are presented with such great knowledge of different college opportunities. What I think is very unique to Central Davis is that the teachers genuinely enjoy working there and they care about our future and they will help us to achieve our goals which is exactly what you want in a school.
Personally, I was just on the CDJH NAL team, and we won the district and state championship, and got in the elite eight in the nation. It was such an amazing experience, but the teachers and staff are also awesome. I recently had to talk to a counselor about a schedule change, and she was super nice. Great establishment!
I love how kind we are as a group and how it really helped me make friends and get to know people better. It's a great place to go after a long move because everyone is so welcoming.
Start Your Review of Central Davis Junior High School
I believe it is average. Although my son has not had issues I have heard of other students having issues with bullying and such.
I have really liked Central Davis. Quincy has been in all honors classes and is part of many organizations offered such as honor society and SBO. This has been a place that Quincy is comfortable and enjoys his school days.
I love that I can find friends wherever I look. The students are fun and welcoming to everyone, even between grades. I can make connections with those people through the activities and classes the school offers. Whether sports, music, or academics, there is something fun for everyone. Our school just got remodeled and it is so much better. Now students have nicer hallways, easier access to classrooms, and a nice, clean school to learn in.